Oh gawd. I think I'm gonna get addicted to Korean TV serials, again! AND! It isnt a very good time for it. EXAMS ARE COMING! 2 more pathetic weeks to GP mid-yr papers. About a month to mid-yr? And it's like forgot how many damn percentage of it will be counted in our Promos. Stressed eh? Maybe. But currently for me, not yet.
Ya talking about Korean serials. Every Mon-Fri 7.30pm Ch U. The title is something something
shu nu? Whatever. And I cant wait for Sat! It's "Paris lovers" (direct translation) ' last episode! Omgomgomgomgomg. I hope Tailing and President Cui will be together.
Anw today's chem test was er.. okay la. If only I could get a grade better than E, that's enough. At least I show improvements ya?
Tmr's napha test? Or is it not? Aiyah. Heck. I'll most probably gonna fail my 2.4. Even since I graduated from Dunman, I've yet completed a full 2.4 be it at TPJC or MJC. I've cheated ALLLLL the way. Yeah. Moihatesports.
Familiar? =x
Starry starry.